Is Your 2020 Secret Scheme…
…to build a life you love?
Your bright and shiny new DECADE awaits you to live a life of your own design! One that prioritizes WHO is important to you, and WHAT matters the most in your life.
Is it just me or does 2020 feel like your “future” has finally arrived? Seriously though, this is your year to explore and to try on for size what it could mean to be your own boss with the right business as a vehicle to your best life.
Why a secret scheme?
I write “secret scheme” with a tongue in cheek because not everyone needs to know yet, especially at work, that you dream of a better life. Others, even if they mean well, might rain on your parade by projecting their own limitations and preconceived ideas.
Only you, and your partner in life and business, should judge the merits of starting your own business to build a life that suits you.
Heck, you might not be 100% sure if business ownership is for you at this point. But wouldn’t you like to know BEFORE you spend great sums of money and time on any business venture? Or worse, stay stuck where you are, and not start a business because you wrongly think it is out of your reach?
I know the efforts of exploring first with a plan are worth preventing the painful mistakes of:
- Starting any business without clarity and a plan, or
- The opportunity cost of missing out on what could have facilitated a better life for you and yours.
- And not knowing what you might not know (yet) about the world of small business ownership.
Certainly, I would be honored to help you figure it out and be your sherpa to your road to more freedom. But even if you decide to do this solo and without my experience and business tools, here are the 4 questions you should seek to answer before you attempt to break free from corporate:
1) Is starting a business the right path for you? Never or not yet? Or, yes but only a part-time business? Or yes, and as a full-time career?
2) If it is, what is the most leveraged business path for you to succeed as fast as possible: startup of an idea, development of a turnkey concept, or acquisition of a for-sale business? Each requires its unique exercise in due diligence and has traps to avoid.
3) Within that path, what is the most ideal business model in a sector of industry where you can capitalize on your strengths? Is it one where you have knowledge, experience, and contacts? Or are you looking forward to a next chapter in an entirely new industry while still bringing your genius to the table?
4) And finally WHEN is your best time to transition from employee to entrepreneur.
This is what my signature course, coaching sessions, free content, and market resources provide you. A comprehensive, effective and systematic approach to exploring your best possible paths to business ownership before you jump in it.
Are you game for a transformation of your life with greater lifestyle, income, freedom and possible equity? If so, let’s consider, with an open mind, what your best options might be in the world of small to mid-size enterprises with you at the helm of your company.
Now, I’d like to share my secret 2020 resolution. You see, in the last 30 years I have worked in the trenches of small to midsize business ownership and since I escaped corporate life early in my career (another story for later), I regularly need updates on the current challenges you might be facing so that I can help you resolve these exact challenges and questions.
Simply put, I’d like to know you better: to know your pains, your fears, and your aspirations as someone who is considering transitioning from corporate life as an employee to starting a business and be your own boss. You might guess this is my big WHY, my mission: To help aspiring entrepreneurs research and start the right business for them as a vehicle to a life they love.
Will you help me, help you? Say YES, please. Here is how: Let me know what is your top of mind question, and concern, about starting a business in this very quick survey of only 4 questions which will give me enough clarity on what you need. Can we work on this together?
Here is the big win for you: if you wish to connect through my video channels, and my blog (see links below), I will announce, and invite you to join, my upcoming free events for every Thursday at 12:00 PM noon Pacific. Each week, I will provide either a webinar, a live video on YouTube or Facebook, or a Zoom group coaching session where you can ask me any question. My plan is to stream live, every Thursday at noon US Pacific, free informational content that can help you in your exploration.
Cheers to building a life we love!
PS: This is your time to build a life of your own design, brick by brick, but first let’s draw the blueprints.